Let’s make Düsseldorf a better place for Startups!
Become a #StartupDorf Supporter in 2015!
Get in touch with Startuper’s, Startups, the ‘one and only’ startup community in Düsseldorf. See all open positions as a supporting volunteer here and mark the 7th Jan in your calendar for our next open Gründer Stammtisch and come in touch with us.
Are you interested in expanding your startup community skills, experience and network by working with Düsseldorf’s first startup association and with some of the most promising startups in Düsseldorf?
Join the StartupDorf Team as a volunteer member, contributing 1-5 hours a week for at least 6 months to help grow startup culture in Düsseldorf!
Operations and „Executive Team“ aligned to the Board
- Program Manager (Workshops, Lectures) – Düsseldorf –
- Tech Coordinator (Website, Colab-Tools, Project Mgmt.) – Düsseldorf –
- Volunteer Coordinator (People and Tasks) – Düsseldorf –
- Communications Manager (Content) – Düsseldorf –
- Finance (jr. Accountant) – Düsseldorf –
- Graphic Designer (Flyer, Web, Blog)
- Photographer (Event, People, Düsseldorf, Sub-Urban)
- Video-Artist (Event and many ideas)
- Video Post-Production
- WordPress Nerd (Dev) Maintenance, Plugins, Security – Düsseldorf –
Communications (Deutsch and/or English)
- Journalistic Writers (Startup and Startup Eco-System Topcis)
- Blog Writer (Startup and Startup Eco-System Topcis)
- Blog Co-Editors
- Translators (german/english)
- Mailchimp Newsletter Lead Editor (Content & Schedule Mgmt.)
- Interviewers (Text/Voice/Video)
- Tweet Editors (Hootsuite-Pro / MTs/ RTs)
Join the Team
Many positions/jobs can be done from anywhere in Europe. Some positions, however, require that you are based in Düsseldorf, NRW.
Volunteers get access to a private association, what is officially only open for startups, organizations, institutions, business angels and mentors including free access to some of Düsseldorf coming startup events.
We are looking for people who have certain experience in their future roles, who have a desire to work on startup topics on a voluntary basis. From students, young professionals or seniors or people with entrepreneurial experience. For people with passion for StartupDorf and impact on StartupDorf it is also a reasonable way to become part of the extended executive board.
If any of the roles look interesting to you, please complete the form below and if you have any questions whatsoever, please contact Hanns Tappen (@kybernetikus or mail). Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
A six-month minimum commitment is “required” (including a 1 month “probation period”).Please select a valid form