- This event has passed.
From Conflict to Co-Creation: Cultivating Stakeholders
June 19 @ 18:30 - 21:3010€
DorfSchule is back!
After a successful workshop line-up in 2018, we couldn’t wait to bring our DorfSchule sessions again in 2019. This year we plan to extend our school calendar and offer sessions throughout the year. This first one will be a special English-language session focused on Leadership and Communication, fundamental skills for the successful entrepreneur.
Conflict to Co-Creation: Cultivating Stakeholders
In a world of high uncertainty and limited resources, entrepreneurs need stakeholders who will open doors, make connections, fund initiatives and provide counsel. During this highly interactive workshop, we will learn how to:
– build a strong and sustainable network of stakeholders
– identify people’s personal motivations
– map stakeholders to our needs
– transform a chance encounter into a lasting relationship
– convert detractors into supporters
– resolve stakeholder conflict
– build a “2-degree of separation” network map and
confidently ask for help
You will build your own personal stakeholder maps and develop strategies to strengthen and expand it in alignment with the needs of your business.
Get your ticket: Click for the Dorfschule Eventbrite Ticket
About our tutor:
Shama Patel is the Founder of Drive Change advising executives at Fortune 500, midsize and non-profit organizations for over 15 years in the United States.